TheHackerMan To-do List
Are you wondering what the hackerman is doing? Well, here you can find out.
Currently being worked on
- Have HunsterVerse Lobby B automatically available when we reach a maximum of 100 users in GH
- Make users able to submit "ban messages" (messages shown on the site when someone is banned)
- Translate Pages for our international users
- Update Hall of fame
- Only Make connected users of HunsterVerse be able to connect and play
- Vote to Kick for Spot Snipers and Invaders
To be worked on
- Have QuestBoard Pin the quests in the respective rooms
Redesign sign-up process So that certificates get generated only when the user confirms his/her email
Removed. Reason: too many steps to be taken by users. If they can't put their right email, then it is their loss.
- MHF1/MHP3rd Weapon Tree
- Encrypt users' email in database to avoid user info exposure in case of database leakage
- Add two factor authorization for mods
- Add forums
- -- Week of September 18th --
- Added Privacy note
- Cleaned up the admin panel a bit by adding sections and clock for ban tracking
- Moderators can now allow additional sign ups for people who have a valid reason
- Tested backbone for Vote to Kick
- Added more statistics to see active users
- Reduce white spaces on top of website
- Starting using iptables and fix some banning issues
- Added PPSSPP nick ban. If nick is still default, ban time go from 5,10,20,40,... until user changes his/her nick. An email is sent to user with instructions.
- Fixed some navigation items on the site
- Added anchor to team page
- -- Week of September 11th --
- A little redesign of the website to make the n00bs and kids know that this is not an informational
- Change the look of the site so that n00bs and simple-minded people don't think it is a "sketchy" site
- Moderators tutorials and resources
- Certain games are now allowed to be played on HunsterVerse if requested nicely by users
- Introducing TEMP and Silent bans for the mods
- -- Week of August 28th --
- Made HunsterVerseBot be less spammy about its "Did you know?". Now bot posts every 500 lines.
- Automatic daily System Back-up to make rebuilding HunsterVerse easy in case of crash/hack/deletion
- -- Week of August 21st --
- Added "Graced IP" in case IP check returns false positive for proxies or VPNs
- Admin panel now shows ban stats for mods (which mod has banned most people, for the lolz)
- Admin panel also automatically shows ban stats for current and previous month
- Mods can now whitelist certain IPs to remove false positive.
- Ban countdown is now shown in Admin Panel
- -- Week of August 14th --
- HunsterVerse bot now gives a "did you know?" message every 4 hours
- Banned people now received an email about their bans
- Time stamp of bans is now shown with more details in Admin Panel
- -- Week of August 7th --
- Ghosts can be killed no matter how silly their nicks are
- Updated PPSSPP settings shown on the website
- Some locations have their bans automatically increased to 8 weeks
- Certain IPs can now be white-listed IF there is a good reason why
- Insta-Insta ban enabled by default. Admins can swiftly ban people.
Default ban is now 4 weeks, no complaining.
- Courtesy email is now sent to banned people
- Site displays when ban will be removed
- -- Week of July 24th --
- Admins can now review and give a response to cheater reports
- Changed the Look of the Private Chat sent by QuestBoard
- Made it easier for me to Reply to Features/Bug requests
- Logs can now be searched
- Bans can be sorted by Auto-System or by admins
- Made the link given by HunsterVerseBot look better
- Added Cheater Report link to website (this way players can report cheaters with proof)
- HunsterVerse bot now delivers Welcome messages
- Enhanced Proxy/Bad IP detection for signups
- Added Instant Ban LVL0 (break cheater's connection) and LVL1 (Ban from HunsterVerse) without server Reboot.
- Added logs to Admin panel to be able to catch past cheaters
- Increased GH max for F1 to 10. The coloring of the GH has also been updated
- Date and Game played are automatically appended to bans
- MHF2 will appear in the GH status page only when there are people playing it
- Increase GH status page font-size for our friends who need glasses :P
- Enabled UTF-8 characters to be shown so that all other languages will be rendered
- Admin Can now see all Previous HunsterVerse bans
- When Banning a user, admin will have to pick the reason why the user is being banned;
the increase in the numbers of steps to ban will prevent "accidental bans"
- -- Week of July 16th --
- Fixed a bug in the Signup process where some permissions might be given to make more than
1 account, but permission would be denied
- Updated Sites logo alongside Brazuka and Xenthos
- Updated Feature/Bug page to be able to sort submissions by accepted/rejected/all/not yet reviewed
- Added automatic Reply to new comers who are less than two hours old and are still asking for instructions on how to play
- Made QuestBoard bot scan messages to pick up when users are asking for quests
- Made Admin able to ban GH Ghosts an easier way
- --- Week of July 9th ---
- Make the use of QuestBoard more intuitive
- Suggestions/Bug Submission
- Secret Bot: QuestBoard
- Improve HunsterVerse Sign up page to make sure people have their correct emails
- Fixed bug in RoleGiver Bot where it would remove roles
- Add some lol messages to the pages people will see when they are banned
- Increase HunsterVerse capabilities to 1023 players.
- --- Before July 9th ---
- Block VPN access to avoid people circumventing bans.
- Security: More configuration to make brute force attacks less likely
- Weekly Challenges Submission.
- Make HunsterVerse available.